Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Home Home Home Home Home Home Home
Add Reply
Adventures of Sonic the hedgehog; Do you think SEGA should make a new season for Adventures of Sonic the hedgehog?
Topic Started: Sunday Sep 1 2013, 02:43 PM (3,836 Views)
sonicthehedgetwat
Member Avatar

Members
Do you think SEGA and DIC should make a new season of Adventures of Sonic the hedgehog? ^o)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sonicyay2
Member Avatar
I'm Sonicyay2
Members
never happening nuff said
(Not that I hate the show, it's just I can tell AoStH is never coming back.)
Don't you dare call me Sonicgay, OR ELSE...
I make half-decent Stickman animations. You might like them.
Oh, I also like Sonic, Mario, Powerpuff Girls, Sonic, Sonic, SpongeBob, and Sonic. Did I mention Sonic?

sonicthehedgetwat
Member Avatar

Members
I know they would never do it, but do you think they should?
Posted Image

Sonicyay2
Member Avatar
I'm Sonicyay2
Members
Yes.
Don't you dare call me Sonicgay, OR ELSE...
I make half-decent Stickman animations. You might like them.
Oh, I also like Sonic, Mario, Powerpuff Girls, Sonic, Sonic, SpongeBob, and Sonic. Did I mention Sonic?

PrincessJJ
Member Avatar
A proud mage of Balenor!
Members
If they're gonna make another season for something, I vote Sonic X! They need another season of that so we can see what happens after Cosmo's departure!

darkerturbo
Member Avatar
official unofficial executive flip flopper
Members
I agree with JJ. Sonic X was really great up until the end, and with thorndyke gone it could be even better. Plus it would give a chance to fix some of the things people hated about the end like tails getting depressed.
my twitter
my tumblr

sonicthehedgetwat
Member Avatar

Members
I haven't actually watched Sonic X in a while, I tried but Chris was such a bad character it kind of ruined it for me. I might give it another try if they make a new season without him.

Sweet_lil_Eliza
Member Avatar
Excessively chatty, hypnotising, chocolate lover

Not many were fond of Chris of SonicX, but they can definitely continue the story...
sweet_lil_eliza (swit-leel-eleeeezah)
> A saccharine addict girl who wants to do a lot of things but doesnt has much time for it. Likes to talk to people. Draws. Chocolates.
Check her tumblr
Check her DA

YoungSilver
Member Avatar
Young Silver
Members
I don't think so:3
Posted Image I'm dancing! Silver: You Spin me right round Blazey Right round like a spin dash baby, right round, round, round!

KyoSo
Member Avatar
Discount Waifu Material
I love Japanese Sonic X, but I absolutely hate the 4Kids dub with a passion. They butchered what was genuinely an excellent Sonic cartoon. The original season 3 ending is one of my favorite climaxes of any TV show I've ever watched (and the cruelest plot twist this side of 24) and the American version is so shockingly bland and mediocre it angers me.

I used to simply not like the 4Kids dub, but after seeing the wonderful original series I now hate the dub on par with the anti-vaxxer movement and seeing political arguments on Twitter.

I still don't like Chris that much, but at least he actually contributed something to the story of the Metarex Saga,
Posted Image

Video editor, writer, proud creator of Xonic S and head of Reputable Dubbing Pictures. Editor for Undersong, and contributing writer and sound mixer for Mock'it Pon.

Flash Twister
Member Avatar
Deadly British Disease
Animators
As much as I love AOSTH It's humour just doesn't seem to match today's standards. SEGA is to focused on changing everything to revisit old stuff.
ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

MacTheWriter
Member Avatar
Fueled by everyday memes and iced cappuccinos.
Members
Honestly, even if this show is old, it's probably the only real funny thing to come out of Sonic. The newer Sonic games, with maybe the exception of Colours, feels too forced with its comedy, not to mention its lack of tension makes it feel lifeless and unfunny, especially with the awful Sonic Boom TV show. Sega should definitely take notes from that show, though seeing how they're run by idiots, that'll probably never happen.
Shit I'm working on that nobody cares about

Dragonlord7337
Member Avatar
Relusive from lag
Members
(I didn't know these threads existed! :o )

Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog... hmmmmmm... to be honest of all the cartoons/anime AoSTH was my least favourite of them. Not saying I didn't enjoy it, cause I did but I got tired of it after a while. The resetting of the world every episode didn't do it for me. I can see why people would like it though but... opinions!

I will say though that despite that I've had really fun conversations about what hidden backstory there could be with it though. Because of its randomness and open-ness you can analyse the show a lot and pick out little points to create a backstory of your own. Which is something I do like about it and something

But yeah... enough rambling for me. I'll leave it by saying... I don't care what anyone says. I saw no divorce in the show so Sonic and Robotnik will always be married to me. SonicXRobotnik forever XD

Sonicgeek02
Member Avatar

Members
Probably too late now :no: the newer gen wouldn't get the comedy :'(
Once a Sonic Fan Always A Sonic Fan

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Sonic Cartoons/Comics · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Google+ Copyright Phillip Young 2013
Newgrounds