Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Home Home Home Home Home Home Home
Add Reply
Show off your sonic collection!
Topic Started: Saturday Jul 17 2010, 11:27 AM (867 Views)
RGX
Member Avatar
You're not doing a very good job!

Over the years, we had some pretty neat and pretty rare merchandise. Post you collection here!
http://rgxanimation.webs.com/
http://rgxsupersonic.deviantart.com/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cherenthebat
Member Avatar

I have a scourge the hedgehog 3inch figure.
KIRBY'S 20TH ANIVERSORY
Meta-knight is AWSOME!!

Sanitythefox

Members
I have many. The rarest I got is Sonic Street Partrol. Edit: I mean the cabinet not the 90's toy.
Edited by Sanitythefox, Wednesday Nov 21 2012, 09:53 PM.

Recorderdude
Member Avatar
Trampoline Terror!
Animators
Are you saying you own a physical waku waku sonic patrol cabinet? I'd love to see some pictures.

As for me, I own 10/12 sonic games released for game gear (I still need sonic drift 1 and tails skypatrol) as well as every sonic game on the genesis except the "sonic classics" compilation. (I've also got a copy of sonic adventure 2 that I found in a bag in the middle of the street in a bag full of dreamcast demo disks and CDs. It doesn't have the side/back inserts though, sadly.}
Edited by Recorderdude, Tuesday Nov 20 2012, 09:04 PM.
You can find me on these sites too.

Seaside Denied Metropolis Mayhem Volume 8

ZELDA NO DENSETSU: STAPPU ZATTO FAHKIN MUUN!

sonicpie1
Member Avatar

Members
my rarest would have to be a classic sonic coloring book from the 90's or the AoSTH dvd set.

I'm fairly not into collectables.
So wait....we can live through paradoxes?

Sonic Paradoxic
Member Avatar
SuprSoncMegaBoss
Members
I have the sonic games: Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
and more. How do you shrink pictures? :(

Posted Image The first sig I ever made. ;)

Zdog308
Member Avatar
Sonic Otaku
Members
I'm loaded with Sonic games, figures, comics, movies, a music CD (True Blue) (I wish I got the MP3 player),and plushies that go back to 1995. I think I'm running out of shelf space... :ermm: How do you get a Scourge figure?
Edited by Zdog308, Friday Jan 4 2013, 09:35 PM.
Sonic foreverPosted Image

SfAeroTaker
Member Avatar
Cartooner/ WWE Fanatic
Members
Let me see:
-Video Games: Sonic Generations (xbox 360), Sonic Mega Collection Plus (ps2 and Gamecube), Sonic Rush, Sonic Unleashed (Xbox 360, Ps2 and Wii), Sonic and the Secret Rings, Sonic and the Black Knight, Sonic the Hedgehog 2006, Sonic and Knuckles (xbox 360)
...no idea if Mario and Sonic games count...Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Shadow, and Amy Plush toys and Classic Sonic figure, a white Sonic hat, a couple Sonic t-shirts, and my Classic sonic the hedgehog Slippers

Posted Image

Thank You Taker
21-1

Posted Image
My Tumblr

Recorderdude
Member Avatar
Trampoline Terror!
Animators
Sfsteventyler
Friday Jan 4 2013, 11:06 PM
Let me see:
-Video Games: Sonic Generations (xbox 360), Sonic Mega Collection Plus (ps2 and Gamecube), Sonic Rush, Sonic Unleashed (Xbox 360, Ps2 and Wii), Sonic and the Secret Rings, Sonic and the Black Knight, Sonic the Hedgehog 2006, Sonic and Knuckles (xbox 360)
...no idea if Mario and Sonic games count...Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Shadow, and Amy Plush toys and Classic Sonic figure, a white Sonic hat, a couple Sonic t-shirts, and my Classic sonic the hedgehog Slippers

Posted Image

If you're after any other retro sonic compilations, be on the lookout for gamecube gems collection, now; It's price just skyrocketed a ton. Still cheaper than getting all the individual games, especially tails skypatrol.

SSF1991
Member Avatar
Spider
SP NEWS
Really? Good thing I got the game in 2008 then. XD
See this hand I'm holding in front of my face? Is it handsome? Is it clean? Good, because I'm married to it.

Don't tell it that I had an affair with my left foot, though.

Posted Image
Posted Image
http://ask.fm/SSF1991

andytuinman3

Members
Hmm
Games: all megadrive games, all saturn games, all dreamcast games (including the 10th anniversary sa2) all cube games, all ps3 games(inc special edition generations), all ds games, all wii games, almost all gamegear games except drift 1 and tails skypatrol
Now going for the master system games

Btw sonic shuffle (japanese), sonic 2 gamegear, sonic chronicles ds and sonic freeriders are still sealed

Comics : not much because it's hard to get here in the Netherlands so only errm 110 or so (archies)

Dvds: all series (and movie) complete except sonic x witch I have none of.

Statues: all first4figures statues except 20th anniversary (dang it ). super sonic, metal sonic and knuckles are exclusive editions (tails arriving in a week. And modern sonic in about 2 months I hope) check the site the statues are awesome.

Not so much merchendise though
A few pluchies, wobble head, backpack, wallet, poster, little figurines

If you go on to youtube and search andytuinman you will probably find my collection from a few years ago but its less than this list

Recorderdude
Member Avatar
Trampoline Terror!
Animators
Dang. That's quite a collection! Good luck trying to find a US copy of SMS sonic 1 :P
Edited by Recorderdude, Tuesday Jan 22 2013, 10:04 PM.

Monstercar29
Member Avatar
Adventurer
Members
I used to have a lot of the Sonic games and merchandise, but I can't find any of them, except for SA2 Battle now. I think I might be a monster... :Tails:
Here's two signatures instead, "Don't judge a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes... then, you have his shoes and you're a mile away" and "Childhood's short, maturity lasts forever."

andytuinman3

Members
Recorderdude
Tuesday Jan 22 2013, 10:03 PM
Dang. That's quite a collection! Good luck trying to find a US copy of SMS sonic 1 :P
I do have the european version but maybe I will stumble upon a us version someday :)

andytuinman3

Members
My new awesome statues :D very happy with it.
Attached to this post:
Attachments: 20130131_123908.jpg (2.01 MB)
Attachments: 20130128_200948.jpg (2.06 MB)
Edited by andytuinman3, Thursday Jan 31 2013, 04:59 PM.

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Sonic · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Copyright Phillip Young 2013
Newgrounds
Sonic Stadium
Sonic Radio
Sonic Wrecks
The Sonic Show
Sonic Retro