Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Home Home Home Home Home Home Home
Add Reply
Sound Effects and Music; Can't find that sound your looking for?
Topic Started: Saturday Dec 13 2008, 06:36 PM (9,618 Views)
halo
Member Avatar
Idea strikes. Genius ensues.
bump!

anybody have the Spindash Release sound effect from SA1?
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Recorderdude
Member Avatar
Trampoline Terror!
Animators
Sonic Fangames HQ has just about all of the sonic SFX. Adventure seems to be down, but you could try to find something similar in some other packs (classic, SA2, Heroes, etc)
You can find me on these sites too.

Seaside Denied Metropolis Mayhem Volume 8

ZELDA NO DENSETSU: STAPPU ZATTO FAHKIN MUUN!

halo
Member Avatar
Idea strikes. Genius ensues.
I ended up just using homing attack sound from heroes. The "whoosh" sounds good 'nuff.
Posted Image

KaDoYuu
Member Avatar
Spasmodic doodler
Animators
I'm just looking for a few simple noises, but I'm having more trouble than I expected to. Maybe it's the late hour. It might even be presumptuous, on my part, to list the specific sounds I am looking for. I won't do that, unless someone knows of a place where I can-- wait...

I needed a quack. Like the random quack one hears in virtually every episode of Spongebob, at least once.

I also needed that noise that plays when Edmond yells 'OBJECTION'. I had a link, earlier, but the poster of it, would not let me download it.

So... anyone feel like giving me a hand, or no? ;)
Stay inspired!

Recorderdude
Member Avatar
Trampoline Terror!
Animators
Yo.

The cartoon duck sound is real easy to come by. Here's mine, pre-converted to ensure compatibility with flash ;)

http://www.mediafire.com/?6efb7xl91apexgi

As for the PW one, http://www.court-records.net/audio.htm has all of the PW SFX, (at the bottom of the page) but unfortunately, it's down right now. You may be able to find it elsewhere, but until the main source is back up, it will be hard to find. I'll look harder a little later.

Oh, and I'm assuming you mean "Edgeworth", not "Edmond", since there is no such character in the PW series, from what I can see.

EDIT: Here's the clip of the sound AND him saying objection: http://www.mediafire.com/?dcw74nkxka3r5cf

The standalone sound will be harder to come by, but you can most likely get it once court records stops 503ing.
You can find me on these sites too.

Seaside Denied Metropolis Mayhem Volume 8

ZELDA NO DENSETSU: STAPPU ZATTO FAHKIN MUUN!

KaDoYuu
Member Avatar
Spasmodic doodler
Animators
Whoops! I totally thought I wrote Edgeworth. It was very late. Sorry. I actually meant to come back and say that all I needed was the standalone noise from PW.

That's the price of typing, when you're out-of-it... ;)
Stay inspired!

Destiny of Awe
Member Avatar
YAYZ!
Members
I'm looking for a small voice clip of Sonic going "like I care" from Sonic OVA. Anyone have one?
GOTTA GO FAST

Posted Image

ImCoPav
Member Avatar
"That Guy"
Members
WHAT IF...? (And this is just a "What If" Idea I had in mind)

What if we could have an awesome video montage of the gang doing I don't know, STUFF.
And then have a remix of Perfect Day ny Lou Reed playing in the background. And the
OVERALL effect of it will be: "It's so awesome to be hanging with my best pals" or
something like that. If you like? Ok, cool. If not? Oh well, I was just trying.
I'm the guy with the ? in the avatar because NONE OF YOU NOW WHO THE FRAK I AM!...........and you never will.............unless you're a stalker

Rman
Member Avatar

Members
Question about one of the songs in SOnic Shorts. In volume 8 at about 12:55 it has sonic in a tree listening to music is that only used for that part or is there a full song? If so does someone know the name of it?
(Rman)

Sonicyay2
Member Avatar
I'm Sonicyay2
Members
Rman
Monday Aug 25 2014, 02:32 PM
Question about one of the songs in SOnic Shorts. In volume 8 at about 12:55 it has sonic in a tree listening to music is that only used for that part or is there a full song? If so does someone know the name of it?
I remember it apparently being from a Mega Man game, but I can't remember which...
Don't you dare call me Sonicgay, OR ELSE...
I make half-decent Stickman animations. You might like them.
Oh, I also like Sonic, Mario, Powerpuff Girls, Sonic, Sonic, SpongeBob, and Sonic. Did I mention Sonic?

Rman
Member Avatar

Members
Sonicyay2
Monday Aug 25 2014, 03:15 PM
Rman
Monday Aug 25 2014, 02:32 PM
I remember it apparently being from a Mega Man game, but I can't remember which...
OK thank you guess I have a long list to go.
(Rman)

Rman
Member Avatar

Members
Wait sorry did you mean the first song or the eggman part?
(Rman)

SpeedySpikes
Member Avatar
Yosh!
Animators
When Eggman was dancing that was a remix of the Sonic 3 & Knuckles Act 2 boss theme... Not sure what the first song was, though.
-SpeedySpikes
You know what they say! The more the merrier!

YouTube

C013 Huff
Member Avatar

Members
Here's a awesome mashup I whipped up! Use it in your videos and other stuff if you want, but remember to credit me! I Got No Time (C013 Huff Mega Mashup!)

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · General Music · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Google+ Copyright Phillip Young 2013
Newgrounds
Sonic Stadium
Sonic Radio
Last Minute Continue
Sonic Retro
EvilDoc
SatAM