Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Home Home Home Home Home Home Home
Add Reply
Introduce Yourself Here; Write here if you dont want a topic
Topic Started: Friday May 9 2008, 08:40 PM (125,386 Views)
KyoSo
Member Avatar
Discount Waifu Material
I'm the welcome wagon. There wasn't budget for a fruit basket, so please accept these complementary dinosaur stickers.

Please forgive the dead forum. It's been a long time since a major release, and after those are always when we get influxes of members. Once SEGA Shorts comes out, there should be a spike in activity again. Stick around and play some of forum games in General Chatter, it's the one place people still post. You can get to meet a couple of the regulars.

I have this dream that someday somebody will join the forum and go fangirl over me when they realize who I am. That'll certainly never happen, but I'm allowed to have fantasies.
Posted Image

Video editor, writer, proud creator of Xonic S and head of Reputable Dubbing Pictures. Editor for Undersong, and contributing writer and sound mixer for Mock'it Pon.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sweet_lil_Eliza
Member Avatar
Excessively chatty, hypnotising, chocolate lover
Privileged Member
KyoSo
Sunday Jan 29 2017, 09:23 AM
I have this dream that someday somebody will join the forum and go fangirl over me when they realize who I am. That'll certainly never happen, but I'm allowed to have fantasies.

nerd im ur fan bish

Welcome Stormy, glad to see another possible animator joining, please do show us examples of our work!

Welcome SpiderKnife (nice name ;P) Saw some of your animations and I like how it is, why not fetch an idea from the idea threads and work on an animation for SEGA Shorts!? :D If nothing you'll get constructive criticism to improve.

Welcome numberman, even if not an artist or animator, stick around and you'll surely be an important part of the boards! :) Hang around the places and enjoy :D

Also, there's always the Skype SP TNG group to check out :3

Enjoy your time here!
sweet_lil_eliza (swit-leel-eleeeezah)
> A saccharine addict girl who wants to do a lot of things but doesnt has much time for it. Likes to talk to people. Draws. Chocolates.
Check her tumblr
Check her DA

SlickSlack

Members
Hi! I'm SlickSlack. I'm a long-time Sonic fan and aspiring voice actor (I still need to put together a demo reel :Tails: )

Nighten Dushi
Member Avatar

Members
Greeting! I'm Nighten Dushi, a aspiring animator.

I'm really multifaceted: I draw traditional stuff and pixelart, I code video game, I write short story and of course I do some animation.
I have never do very complexes shorts, but being here is an occasion to practice!

I use Krita, a traditional painting software, free and open source.
I'll soon submit a modest story-board for a short to get some criticisms from the community.

I'm a french person, and you know our level in English; So, sorry for all my mistakes, I hope everyone can understand me correctly!

Have a good day!
Im da french boi!

SpeedySpikes
Member Avatar
I'm a long pants man, long pants long pants.
Animators
Welcome, Nighten! I'm sure I speak for the rest of the staff when I say I deeply apologize for the state of the forums; a lot of us got busier, and the long time it's been since Sonic Shorts Volume 8 happened hasn't helped with attention. Many of us are also on Skype and Discord more often, so don't be too alarmed if you don't get a response right away to something you post here.

Krita, eh? My best friend (who's probably lurking around here) uses that program. :P

SEGA Shorts is in need of animators, though, so I'm sure we all would love to see what you can provide, both in ideas and animation skill!

Your English is good, as well. I can understand you and I'm sure the others will, too. ^-^
-SpeedySpikes
Sonic Mania and Sonic Forces can't come out fast enough!!!!

YouTube

BarnarnarBunny
Member Avatar

Members
Hey! I'm Barnarnar Bunny, or BB if you prefer.
I mainly create animations for my YouTube channel, using a mixture of different software from Macromedia Flash to Blender. I also do some other things like drawing and playing games (currently playing Professor Layton).
And that's about it.
"Don't count the days, make the days count." ~ My tea mug...
YouTube

Nighten Dushi
Member Avatar

Members
Don't worry SpeedySpikes, I can understand; You're not the only forum who migrated to Skype/Discord, and sadly not the only community composed by members who have a real life ;)
Can I join you on Skype or Discord? I think it would be easiest to interact with everyone; If you accept me of course!

I love Krita, I don't know who is your best friend but I love him too haha

I'm glad you can understand me; To practice a bit more I try to avoid a abusive usage of Google Translate!

Hello BB! Where can we have a look to your work? :D
Im da french boi!

BarnarnarBunny
Member Avatar

Members
You should be able to click on the link in my signature.
Your English is really good. I'm sure everyone will have no trouble understanding you.
YouTube

Nighten Dushi
Member Avatar

Members
I checked your channel; It's pretty good! I love the characters form "No Ball Games"!
Everyone seems to understand me, I'm proud of it!
Im da french boi!

Sweet_lil_Eliza
Member Avatar
Privileged Member
Oh my, new people on boards, how nice to see!

Firstly, Nighten Dushi, its great to see people from parts of world like france here! Your english is more than fine :)
As SpeedySpikes said, the forums are rather dead and have been for a while, if you want to have fun you are more than welcome to try the ban the above poster thread or post something on 'whats going on with you'!
Yes! Theres a skype group specially for new members and I will be needing your skype/discord/both name to set you up on there!
Also, I am the one SpeedySpikes mentioned with reference to Krita. Krita is a beautiful device but I think flash is a more 'convinient' animation tool with more animation options (yes, it costs money but still) while Krita is the one with more drawing tools.
Its great to see your multi talents! I hope once you are on skype we can see your work more and share our knowledge on things :)

Thank you for managing the thread while I was lurking, speedyspikes! ;)

Hello BB!
Your work is so cute! I really adore your art style! And your animation style is good, I hope you contribute someting! (Hunt the ideas thread) Tell me if you need in a more active group like skype or discord :)
How is professor layton going?

Welcome to the forums again, heres hoping you guys have a great time here!
> A saccharine addict girl who wants to do a lot of things but doesnt has much time for it. Likes to talk to people. Draws. Chocolates.
Check her tumblr
Check her DA

Nighten Dushi
Member Avatar

Members
I admit, Krita isn't the perfect tool for animators; But it's still a cool way to animate for free! The animation's features is realy new, and it's normal that the developers stay mainly focus on the drawings tools. Anyway, use a different software that everyone on the planet make me feel so rebellious B)

I send you my account by private messages!
Im da french boi!

BarnarnarBunny
Member Avatar

Members
Thank you very much, Eliza ^-^
It's rather nice how people here on the forum go out of their way to give new members a warm welcome.
I don't really use Skype much but thanks for the offer.
As for Professor Layton, it's going fine. I've recently started Lost Future and hopefully will be moving onto the prequels soon.
YouTube

Sweet_lil_Eliza
Member Avatar
Privileged Member
Nighten Dushi
Monday May 1 2017, 03:35 PM
I admit, Krita isn't the perfect tool for animators; But it's still a cool way to animate for free! The animation's features is realy new, and it's normal that the developers stay mainly focus on the drawings tools. Anyway, use a different software that everyone on the planet make me feel so rebellious B)

I send you my account by private messages!

Yeah, but krita is a beautiful device for drawing, and easily my second fave one. I do hope they add more animation features, tbh Krita surprises me a lot for a free drawing software, it can only get better!
And rebellion is great, you'll do well here xD
Received!

BarnarnarBunny
Monday May 1 2017, 04:21 PM
Thank you very much, Eliza ^-^
It's rather nice how people here on the forum go out of their way to give new members a warm welcome.
I don't really use Skype much but thanks for the offer.
As for Professor Layton, it's going fine. I've recently started Lost Future and hopefully will be moving onto the prequels soon.

You're very welcome, and this is the least we can do! :)
Aright, if you ever want to submit an animation/need any kind of help just make a thread in the forums and me or someone else will surely look into it!
Ah! I'm kinda jealous tbh... because I dont have a 3DS ;A;
Check her tumblr
Check her DA

Agent Rouge the bat
Rouge the bat fanatic
Members
For now this username is what I can think of for now - I'll change it soon so don't worry

I just wanna return to sonic forums since Two Tailed Fox Forums had died off

As for user name, sorry I'm just an alt character Rper and what not and I could had thought of using Dr Alexander here so yeah... sigh I just returning to the forums here so I'm sorry I did see that no more character post I'm just a rouge fanatic :s

KyoSo
Member Avatar
Discount Waifu Material
Greetings. Join the Discord Server, as the forums aren't very active. The information is somewhere on here.
Posted Image

Video editor, writer, proud creator of Xonic S and head of Reputable Dubbing Pictures. Editor for Undersong, and contributing writer and sound mixer for Mock'it Pon.

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Introduce Yourself · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Google+ Copyright Phillip Young 2013
Newgrounds
Sonic Stadium
Sonic Radio
Last Minute Continue
Sonic Retro
EvilDoc
SatAM