Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Home Home Home Home Home Home Home
Add Reply
Introduce Yourself Here; Write here if you dont want a topic
Topic Started: Friday May 9 2008, 08:40 PM (96,902 Views)
KyoSo
Member Avatar
Ship's Hologram
Privileged Member
I'm the welcome wagon. There wasn't budget for a fruit basket, so please accept these complementary dinosaur stickers.

Please forgive the dead forum. It's been a long time since a major release, and after those are always when we get influxes of members. Once SEGA Shorts comes out, there should be a spike in activity again. Stick around and play some of forum games in General Chatter, it's the one place people still post. You can get to meet a couple of the regulars.

I have this dream that someday somebody will join the forum and go fangirl over me when they realize who I am. That'll certainly never happen, but I'm allowed to have fantasies.
Proud creator of Xonic S and Sonic the Other Movie. I also wrote the Guide to Writing Ideas for the SEGA Shorts, which you should read, and am the token girl moderator over at SoaH City.

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sweet_lil_Eliza
Member Avatar
Excessively chatty, hypnotising, chocolate lover
Privileged Member
KyoSo
Sunday Jan 29 2017, 09:23 AM
I have this dream that someday somebody will join the forum and go fangirl over me when they realize who I am. That'll certainly never happen, but I'm allowed to have fantasies.

nerd im ur fan bish

Welcome Stormy, glad to see another possible animator joining, please do show us examples of our work!

Welcome SpiderKnife (nice name ;P) Saw some of your animations and I like how it is, why not fetch an idea from the idea threads and work on an animation for SEGA Shorts!? :D If nothing you'll get constructive criticism to improve.

Welcome numberman, even if not an artist or animator, stick around and you'll surely be an important part of the boards! :) Hang around the places and enjoy :D

Also, there's always the Skype SP TNG group to check out :3

Enjoy your time here!
sweet_lil_eliza (swit-leel-eleeeezah)
> A saccharine addict girl who wants to do a lot of things but doesnt has much time for it. Likes to talk to people. Draws. Chocolates.
Check her tumblr
Check her DA
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Introduce Yourself · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Google+ Copyright Phillip Young 2013
Newgrounds
Sonic Stadium
Sonic Radio
Last Minute Continue
Sonic Retro