Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Home Home Home Home Home Home Home
Add Reply
The Ideas Thread; Have a Sonic Short idea?
Topic Started: Sunday Jan 27 2008, 02:19 PM (168,884 Views)
The Wax
Member Avatar
Leader
Admin
If you have a great idea for a Sonic Short but you don't want to do it yourself then can post your idea here and see if someone else likes it enough to do it.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lizardprotector
Unregistered

I just had the vague idea that the whole gang was doing karaoke, and the others could be funny, but the "punchline" is that Knuckles has a high-pitched, feminine singing voice (not speaking, only singing).
Quote Post Goto Top

The Wax
Member Avatar
Leader
Admin
Idea 1:Robotnick and Sonic imitates Wile E. Coyote and Road Runner.

Idea 2: Sonic & Knuckles holding onto Tails(who is flying) with their life's at stake. They are up high in the sky. Sonic is freaking out and Knuckles about to slip.

Idea 3:Gamma tries to pet a Chao and fails.(if you get the picture <<)

Idea 4: Sonic laughs at all the other video game mascots(megaman, bomberman, crash bandicoot) singing and yelling "HAHAHAHA!! I got in smash bros and you guys didn't! =D". The mascots get angry and attack.

Idea 5: Sonic having fun with one of SATAM's spy cameras.

Idea 6: Sonic runs in place so fast he flies off like a helicopter.

Idea 7: Tails is in a living room practicing his spin attack from Sonic Adventure 1 and gets so dizzy he falls into all the furniture in the room.

Idea 8: A Chao that's a tough cop that doesn't go by the rules and fight organized crime

Idea 9: A bunch of Chao imitating a scene from Sonic X

Idea 10: Eggman plants some dynamite behind a sleeping Sonic. He hits the trigger but nothing happens. Sonic wakes up getting ready to leave, Eggman presses the trigger rapidly, Sonic leaves. Eggman goes over to the dynamite to see what went wrong. 2 things can happen, either the bomb goes off or do something unexpected like getting struck by lightning.

The Wax
Member Avatar
Leader
Admin
Another idea: Charmy acting like Navi from Zelda saying "HEY!!!LOOK!!!!LISTEN!!HEY!!HEY!!!!"and Vector is getting pissed.

Bit_Master
Member Avatar
SO MANLY IT HURTS
Admin
This one might be difficult to pull off, but hey, I probably won't get around to it. (lazy)

*zoomed in some*
Sonic: Let's show them the true super power of TEAM WORK! >=D
[Knuckles, behind him, is in a confident "ready to fight" stance throughout, face like this >=D, doesn't do anything else]
*zooms out*
Tails: ... <_<... *slaps him*
At 11/6/09 7:23 PM, Y2k4ever wrote:
: i know how to make home made sprite u draw yourself to awsome

y thak you for noticing u draw many pictuers like cool

bro ~

ChaosBeast92
Unregistered

Idea 1: Sonic on "the battlefield" in brawl saying, "Finally, it's my time to shine, today, mario goes down, today, I prove that my fighting skills are just as deadly as my speed." *Sky goes 'final smash black'. "Huh, what's going on?" *Mario's final smash sends Sonic off screen with him screaming* "GAMESET!"

Idea 2: Sonic in the capsule on the Ark about to be sent into space to die. Eggman: "Now, for a little space ride, capsule clears the colony, bam."
Sonic: "I'm counting on you Tails, and Amy, take care of yourself."
Eggman: "Farewell, Sonic the Hedgehog." *Launches sonic in capsule*
Sonic (In capsule): "The same wavelength and properties, but, can I do this? CHAOS CONTROL." *Nothing* "Crap." *Big explosion, screen fades to white*
Shadow shows up: "Ha, nice try, wannabe."

Idea 3: *Sonic running at mach 2 for 10 seconds as background gets darker, runs faster, BAM, crashes into the just closed Chili Dog store.* *Music: Let the speed mend it.*
Quote Post Goto Top

ChaosBeast92
Unregistered

Idea 4: *Black Screen "What if Darkspines Sonic was like Super Sonic?"*
*Darkspines vs. Alf Layla Wa Layla, Darkspines gets ready to fight. Coin count: 0. Back to normal.*
Quote Post Goto Top

UltimateTH
Member Avatar

Animators
Yay I was hoping for a topic like this X3 I need ideas...but let's see what you guys think of these so far.

Idea #1: Sonic sits down and sighs, saying how he had just ran for a long time or something and is thirsty. There's already a cup of water nearby so he takes it and starts drinking it. While drinking, he peeks an eye open and looks inside the cup. there's a pink blob of something floating inside. He freaks and looks at teh cup, only to see Chaos 0's eyes form in it. Insert pale grossed out and freaked out look on Sonic's face here. (Me like this one for once so i'll probably use it)

Idea #2: Take Wonchop's idea of Sonic freaking over 06 and expand on it. Have Shadow and Sonic holding a copy of 06 and Shadow the Hedgehog (respectively). After a long calm pause Shadow speaks.

Shadow: Sonic?
Sonic: ..yeah?
Shadow:...why do the games named exactly after us SUCK SO MUCH!!

Well...that's it. lol I am ok with the second idea but I wanna do better. Oh yeah, and i'm pondering using the ideas a few people mentioned earlier. like the one with Charmy pulling a Navi on say Vector or Shadow. And also I like the one with Sonic running super fast into a closed chilly dog stand. what do you guys think? Any suggestions or expanding? I'm open to anything really.
Posted Image

DA Page

thefjk

Members
Ok here's one with Knuckles... stuck on a wall while tring to climb it... he's like "Hello, guys... anyone, help! I'm stuck... anyone?"?

Bit_Master
Member Avatar
SO MANLY IT HURTS
Admin
Idea 1:
Sonic faces a big-ass robot. He starts spinning, stops, stumbles, pukes.
[END]

Idea 2:
[Sonic goes up to Tails.]
Sonic: Tails! Guess who lost their virginity!
Tails: Um... yo-
Sonic: [whips out a bottle of chloroform] YOU DID!!!
[END]

I'm leaving these open to do yourselves, but I'm takin' them if no one else does. <3
At 11/6/09 7:23 PM, Y2k4ever wrote:
: i know how to make home made sprite u draw yourself to awsome

y thak you for noticing u draw many pictuers like cool

bro ~

darkryal35
Unregistered

Bit_Master
Mar 13 2008, 03:11 AM
Idea 1:
Sonic faces a big-ass robot. He starts spinning, stops, stumbles, pukes.
[END]

Idea 2:
[Sonic goes up to Tails.]
Sonic: Tails! Guess who lost their virginity!
Tails: Um... yo-
Sonic: [whips out a bottle of chloroform] YOU DID!!!
[END]

I'm leaving these open to do yourselves, but I'm takin' them if no one else does. <3

ill give that a try
Quote Post Goto Top

darkryal35
Unregistered

if you do a short and it was by the idea of someone else shouldent you put on the animi who it was origanally thought up by
Quote Post Goto Top

Comick
Member Avatar
Surprisingly nice!
Animators
darkryal35
Mar 13 2008, 06:45 PM
if you do a short and it was by the idea of someone else shouldent you put on the animi who it was origanally thought up by

Hmm, no because by giving out your idea, I think you're saying its a free thing for all to consider and you don't need to be credited. Besides the artist ends up making something on thier own merit and style, your idea was just what kick-started it. But that's just my opinion. :)

darkryal35
Unregistered

idea1:sonic:egg man you wont get away with this
egg man:oh are you sure
sonic goes super
egg man tries but farts
loads of people get up and laugh at him
egg man goes of in a sad ass mood
sonic:sniff oh man egg man what did you eat

idea2:amy:sonic will you marry me
sonic:f**k you amy